The Nemesis Motorcycle traction control system
Welcome to this all-new Traction Control System, the Nemesis-TCS
For several years now a professional and well-developed traction control system
for motorbikes has only been available to those with larger budgets or a
top-level superbike team behind them. All of this has now changed !
Using knowledge gained while working at the highest levels of bike sport
Nemesis has created a programmable aftermarket 'plug n play' Traction Control
System with fully developed TC maps.
All you need to do is plug it in and ride
The Features which makes the Nemesis TCS a professional
- Compatible with standard and aftermarket ECU systems, and every Ducati,
in fact any 2-4 cylinder bike can use this system.
- Intelligent control with nine levels as well as TC-Off. All available
from the handlebar mounted push buttons.
- Rider display showing the Traction Control level and bar graph showing
real-time TC activity
- Adjustment for wheel size and trigger tooth quantity. But we provide
documentation of this for most popular wheel / rim sizes.
- Intelligent slip correction response using one or more of the following
to keep your bike in line.
ignition retard provides a soft progressive reaction to modulate power
- Soft cut
using only 1 cylinder
- Soft Cut +
irregular Cut cycle to provide a longer tyre
without loss of forward momentum
- Internal sensors are able to determine if the bike is at mid corner or
at any point during the acceleration out of the corner, vital for applying
the correct slip control
- Unique wheelie detection strategies and 'virtual front wheel speed'
makes Traction Control possible even with the front wheel in the air.
- Quick Shifter input with retard and cut strategies
- Pit lane speed limiter using soft cut technology
- Installation hardware kit as well as 'plug n play' wiring for each bike
- Minimal user programming required via USB interface as we provide slip
maps that have all been track tested for club or professional use.
- Integrates with existing bike CAN bus systems where necessary.
- Built in diagnostics continually monitor all internal and external
system functions and sensors and will notify the rider via the TC-Pod
display of any problem